This will be my first Amazon Prime Day as a Prime member. We’ve been proudly sporting the badge for the last 6 months and I can honestly say it’s saved us hundreds.
I knew nothing about Amazon Prime Day until just recently. And now every corner I turn, I can’t get away from it.
WHAT — IS AMAZON PRIME DAY?
It is better known as the “black friday” of July. Amazon throws a sale sign on millions of items for Prime Members to take advantage of for one-day.
WHEN — IS AMAZON PRIME DAY?
It starts tomorrow, Monday, July 16th at 3pm ET (or 12 noon PST). Running through 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday night, July 17.
WHO — CAN SHOP AMAZON PRIME DAY?
Anyone really, so long as they have an Amazon Prime account. Don’t have an account? Sign-up here for a 30-day free trial and take advanatge of Prime Day deals. Cancel at anytime.
What will I be shopping for this Amazin Prime Day you ask? GEEZ YOU GUYS! I have no idea. I’m sitting impatiently with the rest of the newbies trying to figure out if buying a year supply of TP is really as good of an idea as Sheila on Instagram is saying. Rumor has it Toilet Paper and Paper Towel go on CRAZY SALE and the people that bought last year on Prime Day are just using it all up now.
I can tell you one thing, when people start talking about TP deals and I feel excitment wash over me. A small part of my youth dies. I’m 34! I should not be getting anxiety over the idea that I may miss out on sale on Toilet Paper.
Here’s what I will ADMIT to having my eyes on for tomorrows AMAZON PRIME DAY:
- Stainless Steel Straws (US/CAN)
- Instax Mini Film (US/CAN)
- Instax Mini Camera (US/CAN)
- Miss Fong Leather Backpack (US/CAN)
- RING Front Door Camera (US/CAN)
- Popsocket (US/CAN)
- Nintendo Switch (US)
- Unicorn Spinkler (US)
What do I think YOU should be watching for on tomorrows AMAZON PRIME DAY:
- TILE (US/CAN) – see why you need these little gps tracking units here
- Breville’s Milk Cafe (US) – check out what I make with it here
- Breville’s Smart Oven (US/CAN)- we’ve not used our oven since. Check it out here
- Zhiyun Smooth-Q (US/CAN) – for my content creating friends
- Cuisinart Tea Steeper (US/CAN) – make sure you tea game is on-point
- Medela Freestyle (US/CAN) – I don’t know what I would’ve done without mine
- Delta Folding Portable Crib (US) – we still own ours to this date
- mifold Booster (US/CAN) – traveling with kids with ease is what we all want
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen (US/CAN) – we love our still after 3 years
I still feel like I could very well be missing the mark on a lot of things. Maybe I should be thinking amore about the everyday items. Like our favorite laminate floor cleaner and Sam’s must have coffee pods and laundry detergent. As much as I hate to adult at the best of times, maybe this is what everyone shops Prime Day for.
All I know is I’m setting up the girls on their tablets, giving them free range of kids Netflix and I’m giving myself a good hour to piece Prime Day together.
I’ll share our finds as I go on Facebook, all on this thread tomorrow. If you want to tag along and be updated, simply click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of this Facebook Post and click on “turn on notifications for this post”. Then when I post in the comments you will get updated.
REMEMBER these deals are time sensative… apparently. So some deals come and go within an hour so stay ontop of it if it’s something you really want. The nice thing about Prime is its ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING so place your orders the moment you see a deal you want. Don’t sit on it until the end of the day and place one big order. You will be dissapointed. Thing apparently SELL OUT FAST!
LAST REMINDER, if you’re not a Amazon Prime Member, sign up here now for a 30-day risk free trial and be ready for Prime Day, first thing TOMORROW!
Disclosure: we are a participant in the Amazon Associate Program. An affiliate advertising program designed a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliate sites.