The five songs that are currently on repeat in my presence:
1. Trouble; It’s just one of those songs that has a great beat and and even greater duo of people coming together to make fun vibes (Trouble by Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson)
2. Love Me Like You Do; not sure really how I feel about the person belting out the beat, but it does get stuck in my head easily and It does make me happy when it comes on the radio (Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding)
3. Uptown Funk; if this catchy mix doesn’t make you wanna get up and dance, you’re dead to me. Only kidding, but we can’t no longer be friends. (Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson)
4. Life Goes On; smooth, catchy and comes out of the mouth from an amazing talent I went to high school with. He deserves every bit of attention he’s getting. This guy has soul. (Life Goes On by David Morin)
5. FourFiveSeconds; the beat makes me smile, and that’s my only reason for loving it so much. Some of the artists could be replaced and I’d love it even more. But for now, I’ll listen without watching the video; why ruin a good thing right? (FourFiveSeconds by Rhianna, Kanye, and Paul McCartney)
WHAT’S PLAYING on your current playlist? Any of my favorite mixes, or any I should know about?