Did you see our vlog last Friday? The girls and I went on a WILD adventure that ended up in us making these incredible and easy Raspberry Crea Popsicles. If you missed it, go check it out here, it’s a while lotta’ fun! THAT and a whole lotta editing work. You’ll understand what I mean when you see it. #facepalm
We made the most delicious Raspberry Cream Popsicles.
Did I mention it was really easy?!
I litrally threw it all together with just an idea that it might be scrumptious and that it just may work. Guess what?! It did work and it was delicious… well most of us thought so. Again, you’ll understand more when you get to the end of the vlog.
Since it turned out so well, and it being so easy, I had to share it. So here we are:
- Milk //your choice
- Maple Syrup
- Raspberries //fresh
- Mix your milk of choice together with your splash of Vanilla and drop of Maple Syrup. Once you have tasted and perfected your sweetness, put aside.
- Next you will take a handful of fresh Raspberries and press down with the back of a fork. Mashing until you reach jam-like consistency.
- Now get your popsicle molds and fill them 1/3 of the way full with your milk mixture and flash freeze until they're solid enough to hold a layer of raspberry.
- Fill now with a small layer of raspberry puree and put it back in the freezer to firm up.
- Finally, top with another layer of milk, put in your popsicle toppers/sticks and freeze overnight.
- *as you can see the recipe doesn't have measurements, as it is very much "to your taste".
- ** to figure out how much milk you will need for your batch, fill your popsicle mold with milk and use that as you guide to how much you will require for your batch
- *** in this recipe we used Homoginized Milk and it worked perfectly. I can also however see Vanilla Almond milk working magically, leaving out the added Vanilla and Maple Syrup completely.