1. measure up from the bottom, how high you would like your tablet/iPad to sit.
2. Marking both sides of the box, draw a 1″ horizontal line again on both sides
3. From the end of the horizontal line mark a diagonal line up to the top of the box, at the angle you want the tablet/iPad to sit. Do this to both sides matching them exactly.
4. Cut your traced lines out, ensuring you leave a front lip, on the side of the box, to hold the tablet/iPad in its place
* If you wanted, at this point you could paint it, modge podge it, and even cover it in stickers to make it a little less “cereal box”, the call is completely yours.